One Patient at a Time
At Luxe Clinic, we’re committed to providing you and your loved ones with exceptional care in a compassionate and friendly atmosphere. Located in Edgecliff, Luxe Clinic is a well known Plastic Surgery Clinic in the area. We believe that our patients deserve the best care, and we make an effort to make sure you always feel welcome and at ease. To see some examples of the services we offer, click here.
Our Specialist Plastic Surgeon Dr Amjadi, brings his personal care, knowledge, and expertise, to Luxe Clinic. He is a dedicated and experienced surgeon, who has been with this clinic from the very beginning. You can read more about him here.
Do I need a referral?
Is there a consultation fee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Most patients need a referral from their local GP to see Dr Amjadi. If you are not sure, please call us to get more information.
Yes. Standard consultation is generally 1 hour, and it is usually $300 subject to change. If you have a referral there usually is a Medicare rebate.
Where does Dr Amjadi consult from?
Where does Dr Amjadi operate?
Dr Amjadi consults from Westmead, and Edgecliff. For all appointments please call us on 1300 589 325.
Dr Amjadi operates at Westmead Private Hospital.
Dr Mahyar Amjadi FRACS (Plast)
Meet Dr Amjadi
Specialist Plastic Surgeon
I bring years of training and experience to your care. During this time, I have performed thousands of operations in areas such as face and nose surgery, breast surgery, skin cancer surgery, and hand surgery. My private practice is focused on face surgery, eyelids, facelifts, neck lifts, nose and ear surgery, as well breast surgery in the forms of breast lifts, breast reductions, lifts with implants; as well as skin lesions, and hand surgery.
My wealth of skills and experience, together with the genuine care that I have for my patients, will ensure you receive the best possible experience. My personal philosophy is one of holistic care, and the belief that optimum preparation promises optimum outcomes.
I started my university training in 1996 in Adelaide. Since then, I have worked in over 30 public and private hospitals across four states and territories in Australia. In addition, my training has taken me to hospitals and clinics in the United States, United Kingdom, Taiwan, North Korea, and Switzerland. I now work as a Staff Specialist Plastic Surgeon at Westmead and Auburn Public Hospitals, as well as my role as Plastic Surgeon in private practice.
My passion for plastic surgery has meant that I have experienced all areas of this fascinating field. I have spent many years in burn surgery, facial reconstruction, breast cancer reconstruction, cleft and craniofacial surgery, hand surgery, skin cancer treatment, and cosmetic surgery. This great breadth of experience allows me to see the patient as a whole, and be equipped to offer the best solution.
Experience of course is not enough. In my opinion there are at least two other areas that will ensure that a plastic surgeon remains on top of their game. One is commitment to teaching and learning, and other is an eye for the aesthetic.
I am committed to lifelong learning, and attend courses and conferences in my field on a regular basis. As an example, in 2019 I have attended a live surgery course in body contouring surgery in Switzerland, as well as the very well regarded Facelift Conference in Sydney.
I draw, do calligraphy, and get inspiration from nature. I can see the features of youth in the faces of my children, and have an eye for seeing the end result on a face or a breast before it is done.
I look forward to accompanying you on your journey to renew yourself!
I am a conjoint lecturer in Medicine in the University of Notre Dame, and enjoy having junior doctors in my teaching clinics and in my operating room. I have also been involved in research during the years, and have been widely published in peer reviewed scientific plastic surgery journals over the years. Here is sample of my publications:
• M Amjadi, B Yelkovan, A Sjarif, S Nicklin. Computer- Tomography Guided Inflation of Tissue Expander Injection Port, European Journal of Plastic Surgery: 2013; 36(10): 661- 664
• M Amjadi, J Coventry, J Greenwood. Non-Invasive Tools for Improving Diagnosis of Non- Melanoma Skin Cancer: A Review, Internet Journal of Plastics Surgery, 2011(7):2
• M Amjadi, J Coventry, J Greenwood. Reflectance Confocal Microscopy in the Diagnosis of Non- Melanoma Skin Cancer and Benign Lesions Versus Normal Skin: A Blinded Prospective Trial, Internet Journal of Plastics Surgery, 2011(7):2
• M Amjadi, J Coventry, J Greenwood. Surgical Treatments of Non-Melnaoma Skin Cancers: A Review, Internet Journal of Plastics Surgery, 2011(7):2
• M Amjadi, J Greenwood. Burn Injury Caused by Hand Sanitizing Gel. Journal of Burn Care and Research, 2010; 31(6): 967
• M Amjadi, J Greenwood, B Dearman, I Mackie. Real-Time Demonstration of Split Skin Graft Inosculation and Integra Dermal Matrix Neovascularization Using Confocal Laser Scanning Microscopy. Open Access Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Eplasty 2009; 9: e33
• M Amjadi, R Harries. Corrugated-Iron Fence Injury to Hand. Journal of Hand Surgery: European Volume, 2009; 34: 809 - 810
• M Amjadi, J Zoumaris, N Marshall, P Riddell. Arterial Thrombosis in a Re-Planted Thumb due to Factor V mutation and Anti-phospholipid Antibodies. Journal of Hand Surgery: European Volume, 2009; 34: 545 - 546
• M Amjadi, N Khorrami, G Marshman, P Allen. Zosteriform Connective Tissue Nevus. American Journal of Dermatopathology, 2007; 29(3): 303-305